like imagine if you’d never seen a dog and you saw a saint bernard and you were like, what’s that and then someone was like, thats a dog. and then you saw a chihuahua and you were like ok whats that and they were like, that’s a dog. wouldn’t you feel lied to? wouldn’t you sense that something was amiss
- finds the other persons wallet on the street and goes on a quest to give it back au
- the only two people at a bar rooting for the same football team au
- dentist waiting room au (seriously that shit takes so long)
- waiting for a flight that gets delayed au
- street magician au
- take the same bus every morning au
- "stop talking during the movie i am trying to watch dick bag" au
- having each other’s names on coke bottles and discovering it in the line to pay au
bury me in armor so I’ll be ready for the skeleton war
why is his fricking chest uncovered? that’s ppor planning right there
what are you gonna do?
stab a skeleton in the heart?
no, I’ll play their rib bones like xylobones and destroy the morale of the skeleton army with my sick and delightful xylobone playing
it infuriates me when people tell me “lifes too short to not forgive people!” like NO lifes too short for me to continually allow abusive and manipulative behavior in my life and live in a constant state of anxiety bc I want to be “nice” or whatever
Life is too short for toxic people.